15.4.12

Socks Again!

It has been a while since I have blogged, I have been busy doing a little decorating around the house and exploring a few other crafts such as knitting which I have not done since I was a little girl 
Anyway I have this card to share today. Male themed cards can be difficult to think of anything except football gardening or beer! Everyone groans at getting socks as a gift but they make a great subject for an amusing card and suit a birthday across the ages


I copied this idea from a card magazine as I thought it was a great card to make for a man
The socks are paper pieced
I have popped the die cut letters on foam pads and added some glaze to make them stand out a little.

I am entering this card into  the secret crafter saturday challenge which is Male themed cards  
Cards for men  Spring Colours ( green backing paper)





3 comments:

  1. what a lovely creation and a great masculine card, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in with the Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge this week.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caroline,
    This looks fab. Love the socks, what a great idea! Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are much appreciated :0)